To order by post, send your order by post to: Proliner Golf Limited, The Gables, Blakeshall, Wolverley. Kidderminster, Worcs. DY11 5XR.
To order by Telephone: +44(0) 1562 887 302
Please note that we require payment by credit card for phoned and faxed orders - please have your card handy when ordering. Pro-forma Invoices can be raised showing the exact amount you need to send.
DeliveryWe will do our best to DESPATCH your order within 24 hours of receipt, but please bear with us if it takes a bit longer. Deliveries to England, Wales and Scotland (excluding Highlands and Islands) should be made within 48 hours of despatch (but this cannot be guaranteed).
In the event of a delay or a missing parcel, a re-despatch cannot be made until 14 days after the date of despatch. If you have not received your order or notification of a delay within 21 days of placing the order, please contact us for information.
For orders despatched to a non-UK destination carriage/postage and packing and insurance will be added at cost. Please advise in the notes section of your order if you require confirmation of shipping charges before despatch.
We try to keep back orders to an absolute minimum but being dependent suppliers. Please advise if you wish to cancel a back order otherwise we will despatch the items as soon as we have them it in stock No Postage/ Packing charges are made on back orders, except on Export orders.
Returns of damaged/faulty goods
All orders are carefully checked before despatch, but should an error occur or the goods be found to be faulty/damaged or not fully to your satisfaction and you wish to return them to us please contact us first. We will advise how we wish the goods to be returned and issue a return reference.
Please keep the original packaging and the picking slip which accompanies the goods as we may need these returning as well. We reserve the right not to refund postage costs if these procedures are not followed. Notification must be made within 10 days of receipt of order otherwise claims may not be entertained.
- All items are subject to availability
- VAT is included in all prices, charged at the current rate of 17.5%, this is subject to changes in legislation
- We reserve the right to alter specifications
- All goods remain the property of Proliner Golf Ltd until paid for in full
- Proliner Golf customers assume responsibility for the goods being reasonably suitable for the purpose for which they are required. See note (iv) above
- The company shall not be liable for any consequential loss arising out of any breach of condition warranty or contract on the part of the company in respect of the Goods. The company's liability for any such breach in respect of the goods shall be limited to their net invoice value or (at the company's discretion) to the replacement of the goods
- Errors and Omissions excepted
- A full copy of our Terms and Conditions of sale are available upon request
Payment and Pricing
Payment over the Internet can be made by Visa, MasterCard or Switch. Payment will not be debited from your account until the goods are despatched to you. All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at UK rates. It may be necessary to adjust the prices in the event of an increase in VAT rates, or as a result of an international price increase. Customers are entitled to a full refund if this is not acceptable.